Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look at me messing up already :o)

Yeah so I know I am really late with this post. Eclipse came out and was amazing and I never posted my Eclipse items. This was due to a delay in shipping on the supplies I ordered to make them with and the birth of three beautiful babies to my family and friends around me. I have been spending alot of time with them.

Although it is not all the items I had planned to create I would like to share with you the two Eclipse themed items I did finish.

The first is a pendant that I sculpted from polymer clay, hand painted, and then varnished for added strength and protection.

This pendant incorporates the book covers from all four of the Twilight Saga novels.

In the center stands the chess piece from the cover of Braking Dawn, on top of that a juicy red apple from Twilight, the red ribbon from Eclipse gently wraps around to the left, and the feather from New Moon gently wraps around to the right.

Pendant measures about 1 1/2 inches tall. It comes ready to wear on a 24 inch matching red, lead free, ball chain.







The second item is a vase that is almost the same design as the pendant.

This Twilight Saga vase is one of a kind, hand sculpted, and incorporates all four of the book covers into it.

This is a glass vase that has been completely wraped in polymer clay. It is then sanded, hand painted, and varnished.

The bottom is a very realistic looking apple from Twilight, on top of this sits a white chess piece from the cover of Breaking Dawn, cascading down and gently wrapping around the vase is the red ribbon from Eclipse, and the flower from the cover of New Moon lays gracefully in the center.

This is an absolute one of a kind vase. It stands about 9 1/2 inches tall with a 2 inch opening at the top. There is great attention to detail in each part of it, including the nubs at the bottom of the apple. (See Picture)








Both of these items are available for sale in my Etsy shop. Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment