Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Preparing for the Eclipse

Yes, I have to admit that I am one of the millions that are obsessed with the Twilight Saga, and yes I am counting down the days until the release of Eclipse. Only 28 more days to go!

Each month I plan to have a theme for my blog and I could not think of a better on for June. This month you will see a lot of Twilight themed items appearing in my shop as well as lots of featured Twilight Saga items by other artists that can be found to purchase on Etsy.com

Keep an eye out for surprise contests and Twilight themed tutorials as well!

AND....LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am huge Twilight Saga Nerd!!! Go Vampire Love Stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To any interested individuals...I have purchased a few of this Artist's clay sculpture jewelry pieces and they are totally rad!!! The artist is a totally rad person to work with, friendly, talented and awesome!!! If you have the opportunity to snag one of her creations...do not pass on it!!! You will love it!!!! I will totally be back for more :)

    ReplyDelete